Import qTox profile

admin
Site Admin

Re: Import qTox profile

Postby admin » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:44 pm

I can't help with the coding, only with tests.

You can help with english translation, if english is your native. My native is russian and english is not so good.
If you think any label sounds terrible, just tell me correct version.

("Close" button minimizes to notification area) Isotoxin cannot be exited from main window.

Does Ctrl+Click to "Close" button work?

smaragdus

Postby smaragdus » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:29 am

My native language is Bulgarian. But if I spot any inaccuracy in the menus I will tell you.

I have missed 'Hold Ctrl key to close' tool-tip, it works, thank you for the tip. But in my opinion 'Hold Ctrl key to close' is a bit ambiguous- don't you think that 'Hold Ctrl key to exit' sounds better?

Anyway I still think that an Exit button in the cog-wheel below About won't do any harm since there is an Exit button in the tray icon too.

smaragdus

Postby smaragdus » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:44 pm

I think I have found a bug in the visual part of Isotoxin- when Isotoxin is extracted in a directory with a relatively long name the caption 'Isotoxin already in right place' is deformed- please see this screen-shot:
http://postimg.org/image/vxbjp1q2x/

smaragdus

Postby smaragdus » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello,

I tested Isotoxin version 0.2.371. The 'Search in messages' features works fine and it is implemented in a very interesting way, I haven't ever seen a search working that way, very nice.

I would like to suggest one more feature:

- An option to change the font size in chat window- either in settings or via hot keys- CTRL++/CTRL+-/CTRL+Mouse Wheel/ or something like 'Interface Scale' in Telegram.

A managed to convince a friend of mine to test Isotoxin, he liked the program very much and his only complaint was that the font size in messages was too small for him.

Regards

smaragdus

Postby smaragdus » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:20 pm

By the way you may update the TOX web-site link in 'What is Isotoxin' forum thread, https://tox.im/ is no longer available, now the TOX home is at https://tox.chat/.

smaragdus

Postby smaragdus » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:41 am

Hello,

The message font size increase/decrease via CTRL+NUMPAD PLUS/CTRL+NUMPAD MINUS works fine for me but there are laptop keyboards without NUMPAD so on such machines it seems that the users won't be able to use this feature. More, you might add an option (perhaps in Settings) to revert to the default message font size.

Regards

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:06 pm

Hi.
There is slider in Settings -> Chat
bold means default size

smaragdus

Postby smaragdus » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:27 am

Thanks for the tip, I missed the slider- it is very well-thought-out and implemented, excellent work.

LewisMur

Postby LewisMur » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:18 am

smaragdus wrote:Thanks for the tip, I missed the slider- it is very well-thought-out and implemented, excellent work.

I only just realized there was a slider there lol.

Return to “Feature requests”